- Dave is the General Manager at Cape Cod Truck. He is a graduate of Colorado University at Boulder, and obtained his MBA there as well. He is also a graduate of National School of Heavy Equipment Operation. Prior to coming to Cape Cod Truck, Dave held a number of management positions in waste management and public works. Dave and his wife Kathy reside in West Barnstable.
Dave Hibberd, General Manager-ASE Master Mechanic/Heavy Truck Technician
Norman Fontaine – Service ManagerNorman comes to Cape Cod Truck with over 25 years experience in the automotive repair field. For the bulk of that time, he has been providing outstanding customer service to Lower and Outer Cape vehicle owners at both independent and dealer facilities in the Orleans. While he is relatively new to the medium and heavy truck field, he is a quick study and has demonstrated strong organizational skills which have quickly made a positive impact on our vehicle turn around times, customer communication, and repair completion commitments. We encourage all of Norm's former customers no matter what make or model of vehicle to give us a try. Norm, his wife Sandy, and on occasion his two "twenty something" sons reside in Centerville.
- Jay is our trailer specialist for all types of trailers including, boat, landscape and cargo trailers. His goal is to provide the most safe, cost effective solution to customers' trailer requirements, which can run from selecting the right trailer and options to safely transport a boat or machine, rehabbing the trailer in our shop, or providing advice on the parts needed for those customers who wish to make their own repairs. Jay has become very knowledgeable about our range of trailer lines, parts, and accessories, that, coupled with his excellent customer service skills developed over 30+ years in sales and marketing have consistently resulted in a positive sales experience. A former commercial fisherman, Jay currently runs an Amesbury skiff out of Stage Harbor.
Jay Horton - "The Trailer Guy"
- Like his father, Robert, Chris started at Cape Cod Truck in his early teens on the "ground floor". He has readily accepted new challenges and performs his job with enthusiasm, which seem to be rare attributes for his generation. As our principal sandblaster, Chris has brought a commitment to doing a thorough, professional job on every assignment from vehicles to antique parts and furniture. He is also tasked with the job of maintaining our Cat Compact Equipment fleet, and he has done a great job of mastering the operation and repair requirements of our wide range of machines and equipment. On his own time, he likes to spiff up and accessorize his Ford F-250 pickup. Chris resides in Eastham with his parents Robert and April.
Christopher Bentley – "Master Blaster"
- When you walk through the door at CCT, Billy is the man at the counter. He can direct you to whomever you may need to speak, order any hard to find parts for your truck or trailer, and get you on your way. Billy lives in Orleans, and is a father of 2. He has been with Cape Cod Truck since 2005.
Billy Burke, Parts
- Bob Davis, Service Writer/Parts Associate
- Bob joined us after a distinguished 37 year career with Mack Trucks in the corporate office in Allentown, PA. Suffice it to say, Bob is a truck guy through and through. He has been able to grow and think outside the “breed”, which is important, since we do work on all makes and models of trucks . His industry knowledge and organizational skills have been real assets, as we work to improve our repair management and parts inventory systems. Whatever counter Bob is on, he strives to give our customers excellent service. In the event that he cannot immediately answer your parts or service question, rest assured he is committed to getting you an accurate, timely response. Bob and his wife Elaine reside in Brewster in what was their vacation home for many years prior to permanently relocating to the Cape.
- Terry is a long time veteran of CCT (circa 1991). He is a certified ASE Mechanic, Hydraulic Engineer, Certified Welder, and a Registry Inspector. As a "Jack of all trades", Terry is a go to employee. In 1975, he was the Wide World of Sports Motocross Champion. Terry has a great daughter and is a resident of Brewster.
Terry Shovelier a.k.a. "Super Man", ASE Certified Mechanic
- Bob is the longest standing member of the CCT team. He started back in 1985 and worked in the Paint & Body world. He is now our master welder and fabricator. If you dump body needs some work, he’ll be the man to take care of you. Bob is a proud husband and father of 3. He and his family live in Eastham.
Robert Bentley, Welding, Fabrication, Body Work, Do-It-All
- Mark joined us a few years ago as our Ford truck expert after spending the last 12 years at a local Ford dealership. He achieved a number of high level certifications including Ford Senior Master Technician, Ford Diesel Technician and ASE Master Technician. Drivability problems and electrical trouble shooting are two challenging areas that Mark has demonstrated particular expertise. Mark, his wife Pam, son James, and new arrival Jacob reside in Harwich.
Mark Allison, Ford Expert
Russ Amato, Body and Paint Specialist
Russ is an industry veteran with well over 20 years of experience in the field. Most
recently, he was the owner of Atlantic Auto Body in Hyannis. Russ is the consummate
professional who insists on outstanding quality and attention to detail in his work. Whether it was having his own shop, or just the nature of his personality, he is a great listener who seeks to have a thorough understanding of his customer’s expectations for each job. We are often called upon to repair and paint larger vehicles than Russ has traditionally worked on. However, he has eagerly accepted the challenge and quickly adapted to the techniques and equipment required to operate in our 53’ spray booth. Russ and his wife Shay reside in Dennis with their three sons, Tyler, Lucas, and Owen.